Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Creative Kids

I wanted to share the fun Christmas gifts that Billy and I got from our ever amazing kids.
We admire the creativity behind these gifts.


Natasha and Josh sent us this cute NOEL that Natasha painted.
I love nativity scenes and this is a fun way to display it.


Katy and Paul were the brains behind this sign. It will hang at the entrance of the garden or on the greenhouse, I think.




Eli and Brittany put this magnetic board together and made a scrapbooked page with the grandkids on it for each month of the year. It hangs over the desk where we will see it daily.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Those are all so awesome! I love that you kids are so creative and use their mad skills to make you things for Christmas. I can't wait to see the sign hanging...you'll need to send a picture of that too!

Shirley said...

Wow, what great talents, they take after their great parents!!
Love, Mum